From Highly-Accurate Washers and Nuts to Sockets, Fixtures and Splitters, HYTORC Michigan has the Accessories You Need
Boost productivity and safety in any work environment!
The simplest upgrade that offers immediate advancements in accuracy, speed and safety, the HYTORC washer is a unique, patented system that eliminates the need for reaction arms. With a precision-machined surface for reduced variation, you can expect improved accuracy and loosening prevention every time.
HYTORC’s three-piece faster is the ideal solution for applications that require superior bolt load control and industry-leading joint integrity. Available in a wide range of materials to suit any application, HYTORC nuts can handle the harshest climates and extreme temperatures.
Eco Line Sockets
Designed with environmental protection in mind, these earth-friendly Eco Line sockets utilize a unique manufacturing coating process to reduce environmental impact. These sockets meet all ISO standards and offer improved observation of socket rotation and code stamping.
Dealing with damaged, corroded and seized nuts has never been easier. The HYTORC Nut Splitter has a unique design that contains the split nut and has no exposed finger pinch points for improved safety.
Hydraulic Pump Power Packs
HYTORC offers a wide range of air or electric power packs in a wide range of configurations to give you the right power for the job and the ability to operate multiple tools simultaneously.
We offer the following HYTORC power pack products:
- Vector Pump
- HY Series
Back Up Wrenches
Our backup wrenches have no equal in the industry. All our wrenches are made in the USA, and measure up to extremely high manufacturing standards.
- All products based on safely holding backup for applied torque
- Interlocking system can be used in almost any configuration
- Custom fabrication for specialty applications
- Great for areas that require non-sparking torque applications
- Can be used in tight quarters
- Less paint damage than hammer wrenches used as a backup
- Lanyard system can be installed depending on customer preferences
- Units hold themselves in place with magnets
- Hands not needed to hold backup in place
- No hammer needed to remove system